CatholicChurchSaints.com Home Page
Would you like to help two parents send their daughter to a Catholic high school by merely buying your groceries at Kroger, something you already do? Helping will cost you nothing but about four minutes of time on your computer!
Did you struggle to send your child(ren) to a quality Catholic school? Did you get a great education? Well, that is what we want for our daughter. We're asking for your help in the hope you will help my wife and me pay for our daughter's Catholic school tuition as you shop at Kroger. It will cost you nothing. It involves nothing more than what you already do: shop for groceries.
How does my shopping at Kroger help pay your daughter's Catholic school tuition?
Very simply, Kroger will deposit 5% of your purchases, send the money to her Catholic high school and apply a portion to our daughter's tuition for the next school year. It costs you nothing!
How does this work?
Your purchases will be tracked via your Kroger Plus Card. It costs you absolutely nothing but about four minutes of your time on your computer. You must live in Ohio or Michigan to participate.
How do I start?
1. Register your Kroger Plus Card by setting up an account at www.krogercommunityrewards.com. It will ask you for some basic contact information.
2. Kroger will send you an email confirming you wish to set up an account. Click on the appropriate link in the email. It will take you back to the Kroger website.
3. Then, link you Kroger Plus Card to Central Catholic High School in Toledo, Ohio using their organization number: 81538.
4. You will get several emails verifying that you updated your Kroger Plus Card. Everything is fine! Move please to the next step.
5. Very important, please go to http://centralcatholic.org/files/resourcesmodule/@random49c8dc362fd43/1238691074_KrogerForm_pub_0001.pdf . Complete that form. It will then allow you to submit it by e-mail or you can mail it to: CCHS Office of Institutional Advancement, 2550 Cherry Street, Toledo, OH 43608. Please mark the student's first name: Rachael; her last name: Wasikowski; her student class year: 2013. You can leave the name of sibling area blank.
6. You must register both at the Kroger website and the Central Catholic websites correctly to make sure the money will go to Rachael's tuition. The next time you get a receipt from Kroger you should notice at the very bottom of your receipt that a portion of your purchases is being donated to Central Catholic High School. Everything's perfect.
Once you have registered with both the Kroger and Central Catholic websites, please e-mail me at : firstname.lastname@example.org let me know you registered. My wife and I would like to properly thank you!
If you have any questions or problems, please e-mail at : email@example.com
My wife and I are very grateful that you are being so generous to help us afford our daughter's high school tuition! Thanks for making helping support a good Catholic education for our daughter!